I wish I weren't so preoccupied. Within my ever-raging heart, I wish I didn't have to feel so much. Yet, I do. I am so concerned. I'm so in love. I and you both hurt so much.

Aaoge jab tum o saajana

Angana phool khilenge

Barsega saawan jhoom jhoom ke

Do dil aise milenge

There are times when someone we care deeply about us cannot be lost. They are ours to keep. We keep them safe somewhere. free of our own scourges. What would happen if they saw the gloom in our eyes and took away their light? What if they make the decision to leave us? We'll be left on our own. We will be shattered and broken into pieces. What we feel is this.

Naina tere kajrare hai

Naino pe hum dil haare hai

Anjaane hi tere naino ne

Waade kiye kayi saare hai

The perfect description summing up when you fall in love with eyes. We were not yet prepared for that. Is that then genuine love? Maybe. We have known each other for a long time. shared little snippets of our lives from time to time. Accounts of chuckling and euphoria. of grief and sorrow. of love and separation. For me, our lives were nothing more than happy dreams. I told the Earth to stop dancing and accept his embrace forever. We sought warmth, love, and healing and found a home for our broken hearts. Together, in the hope of love, we constructed a bridge using butterflies and flowers. Only to realize upon awakening that it was naive to believe that this would last forever.

Also read - Things wrong with fictional men

When I say I love you, believe me. We clung to each other's light and allowed it to spread through our nerves like thirsty roots. etched them all into our ribs and flesh. We had grown up. We were young. However, we make mistakes and ruin beautiful things. My unrequited love sang a lullaby as I drifted off to sleep with tears streaming down my cheeks. I only wanted to be so much when I realized we weren't meant to be together.

Chanda ko taku raaton mein

Hai zindagi tere haathon mein

Palkon pe jhil mil taarein hain

Aana bhari barsaaton mein

Is there any way to get past this hurt? I still haven't found a way that leads to knowledge. We can learn from our mistakes and past experiences. Although some adjustments are required, things may not be as they were previously. may initially taste bitter. Our new hope emerges as our suffering eases over time. Healing takes time.

Also read- hey with the intention of?

I'm also learning about holding on to life when you don't feel like it for the sake of yourself and your loved ones. And who knows, maybe love herself is looking for you as well as life and love.