This beautiful song is the kind of song you'd like to listen to after a long day or when you're away from home because it brings you peace, calms you down, and makes your heart feel like it's back at home. The little snippets of time shown in the video are exactly what we yearn for. Purchasing pizza, creating butterflies in the snow, taking snow rides, and especially dancing. The phrase "perfect" conveys just how perfect the little things in our lives are.

  • Finding Love

I won't lie but finding true love is very hard right now but if you think you've found one, make sure you stay on the same page. When we fall in love, we accept the positive and negative sides of the person. That's what we called "harmonizing in love," which makes a relationship "perfect."

I found a love, for me

Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

Ed Sheeran is a master at writing love songs. Just imagine you are standing at your wedding and waiting for your better half to arrive. as she approaches, and you look at her as she walks slowly towards you. In that moment, this statement makes a beautiful sense. You found the love for yourself that will last till the end and she is diving right into your life. Of course she is sweet and beautiful and she is someone you were waiting to meet. Lyrics make sense, right?

  • The healing side of love

If you are associated with the right partner, love will surely heal you and make you a better person. The healing aspect of love is underappreciated because none of us have ever discovered it. Why have we never discovered it? because we always choose the wrong one.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, With you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, Listening to our favourite song

Why did I say we always choose the wrong one? because the wrong one never stayed with us in the dark times. Just think to yourself  How easy is it to do the affection? That relationship can heal you if you can live true to yourself with the right partner. I get butterflies just thinking about dancing in the snow with the girl I love. This song tells us the lyrical story of a couple who are budding in love.

  • Give it a shot and see if it turns out to be "Perfect"

“Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know, She shares my dreams, 

I hope that someday I’ll share her home

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets, To carry love, to carry children of our own”

Simplicity in explanation of love. All we need is someone to understand our dreams and goals. We all require someone to support us through thick and thin. It's camaraderie. If we find the ideal companion with whom to share our dreams, we are extremely fortunate. He sings about how happy he is to have found the best companion, and that can be seen in the music video too.

"I don't deserve this, You look perfect tonight"

Do you deserve someone like that first? Ask it yourself. Are you loyal to it? because if you are not and take this kind of love for granted, I just hope God removes that from your life. Trust and love go hand in hand. If you haven't found it yet, just trust in God's timing, because someone will surely walk into your life someday. Listen to "Perfect" and see how underrated "perfect love" is.